Track Your Habits - PDF Guide
A habit tracker both reminds you of the habits that you want to make a part of your daily routine and allows you to review your success in practicing those habits. Seeing your consistent effort on the tracker motivates you to continue even if you aren’t yet noticing any benefits from adhering to some of your habits.
Track Your Habits includes multiple trackers, so you can decide which format works best for you
- Weekly trackers, in two sizes (5-inches wide and 6.5-inches wide) and two versions (starting the week with Sunday or Monday) allow you to monitor up to twelve habits.
- Monthly trackers formatted vertically and horizontally, your choice for tracking your progress for up to twelve habits.
- A yearly tracker should you be interested in the long-term tracking of a single habit
Topics covered in this 14-page guide include:
- Why Bother with Habits?
- What Is a Habit Tracker?
- Which Tracker Is Right for You? (weekly or monthly)
- What Habits Will You Develop?
- How to Keep a Habit Tracker
- Make Habits Manageable
- How to Work a 30-Day Challenge
The PDF files can’t be edited. You’ll print out the charts and fill them in with a pen because handwriting helps you stay focused and engaged in ways that typing on your computer wouldn’t allow.
The PDF files are designed to print on letter-size paper (8 ½” x 11). The charts have a simple, distraction-free design.
This product is a digital download file and will be available immediately after your purchase.
All digital files are for personal use only and should not be shared. All rights reserved.
Thank you so much for for purchasing this guide! Please visit my website, www.AlessClutteredLife.com for freebies and bonuses.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
I don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any trouble with the download, please contact me, Susan@ALessClutteredLife.com.