Clear Your Thoughts; Clear Your Clutter - PDF Guide
Do you struggle with the mere thought of decluttering? You’re not alone. Instead of playing tug-o-war between your dream for an organized house and your fear of letting go of stuff, you can connect with your reasons for decluttering and confidently tackle this task.
In this 2500-word guide you’ll:
- Envision what clearing your clutter means for your life
- Connect with your Why for decluttering
- Question your reasons for hesitating to declutter
- Play a decluttering game for a burst of motivation
- Question the excuses you give yourself for holding onto items that you don’t use or like
- Understand when it’s time to step back from the decluttering process
This PDF file is designed to print on letter-size paper (8 ½” x 11) – or, save the paper and read the information on your computer.
This product is a digital download file and will be available immediately after your purchase. If you have any trouble with the download, please contact me at Susan@ALessClutteredLife.com
Visit ALessClutteredLife.com for articles and bonuses.
All digital files are for personal use only and should not be shared. All rights reserved.