Fluster-free Meal Planning - PDF Workbook
Planning meals saves you time and money while helping you to make healthier choices.
If you’ve tried meal planning in the past but still found yourself making last-minute trips to the grocery store for ingredients or ordering takeout, this 50-page downloadable PDF book guides you through the process of deciding what’s for dinner (and breakfast and lunch).
Fluster-free Meal Planning is written by professional organizer and author Susan McCarthy who helps women who feel overwhelmed by physical and mental clutter and distractions build the skills and habits that will help them get things done at home and at work.
While meal planning may seem like a boring, basic routine, the skills practiced here transfer to big, important life goals and dreams. The skills and habits you’ll practice include planning what you’re going to do days in advance; sticking to those plans; figuring out the supplies you need; managing your time; avoiding impulsive decisions while staying flexible; and creating routines that help you stay organized.
The PDF files can’t be edited. You’ll print out the charts and fill them in with a pen because handwriting helps you stay focused and engaged in ways that typing on your computer wouldn’t allow.
The PDF files include
- A chart for your goals
- A chart for your food rules
- Lists to record your favorite breakfasts, lunches, and snacks
- Lists for your favorite easy dinners as well as those that take a bit more time to prepare
- A chart for your potluck favorites
- Two different meal plan charts (both with Sunday and Monday starts)
- A shopping list
- A listing for your pantry essentials
- A listing for your refrigerator and freezer essentials
- A chart with daily and weekly routines
- Bonus directions on decluttering your kitchen
- Bonus lists with essential kitchen tools and cooking skills that will aid in your meal preparation
The PDF files are designed to print on letter-size paper (8 ½” x 11). The charts have a simple, distraction-free design.
This product is a digital download file and will be available immediately after your purchase. If you have any trouble with the download, please contact me at Susan@ALessClutteredLife.com